2. The Bowmanville Foundry Company Limited is not responsible for defects caused by dimensional or gating problems with patterns furnished by the customer, and will not issue credit for such defects.
3. Casting prices may be adjusted on the basis of actual weight when it varies from the estimated weight. Steel scrap, pig iron, and other melt inputs vary significantly with market conditions. The Bowmanville Foundry attempts to keep prices as stable as possible, however periodic adjustments to the steel scrap surcharge (SSS) are necessary as market prices for these inputs change.
4. Unless agreed upon in advance, the customer will accept up to 10% overrun or underrun.
5. Customer patterns are kept in storage when not in production, but The Bowmanville Foundry does not carry insurance on the customer's pattern.
6. Charges for shipping containers will be shown as a separate item on your invoice.
7. The Bowmanville Foundry Company Limited will not release pattern equipment until a customer's account is paid in full.
8. Pattern maintenance is for the customer's account and will be arranged by the FOUNDRY and submitted to the customer for approval.
9. Cancellations must be received 7 weeks prior to confirmed ship date. Cancellations received
after this are subject to the following charges:
11. Payment terms are net 30 days, once credit references have been reviewed and approved.
Accounts over 50 days are placed on production hold.
from engineering to finished product"
The Bowmanville Foundry Tel: 905.623.3313 Fax: 905.623.2150
Copyright © 2000 The
Bowmanville Foundry. All rights reserved.